I started my day with a tour through Arches National Park. Amazing. I'm already in the pre-planning stages of my next trip which will hopefully include family and must include some quality ATV time. I was blown away by the beauty of the park. The contrast between the sky and the striations in the rock was just awesome. It was super crowded for a Thursday in September. I can't imagine what spring/early summer is like.
Today's drive was only about 3 hours. I enjoyed seeing the change in scenery along the way. The coloring of the rock formations quickly turned drab, then I encountered some small hills, larger hills with brush, then the mountains that say Utah to me. Megan and I hit up a quintessential BYU place "Cafe Rio" for some delicious burritos. I was also impressed with their drink selection. I got to indulge my predilection for Diet Coke without the nasty caffeine buzz that would keep me up all night. Thanks Utah!
No comments:
Post a Comment