The Mercados were nice enough to host me for a few nights in Amarillo. There was movie watching, shopping, and some fashion magazine reading with Cadence. Oh, and lots and lots of Braums runs. I really wish I would have gotten a picture of Cadence perusing InStyle while on my lap, but alas, I didn't pull out my camera. This iphone photo of Cadence mooching Daddy's drink will have to suffice.

A big thanks to Thomas for checking on my tires and finding that my driver side tire was at 60 psi. Thanks for nothing Discount Tires! They put my new tires on and when I told them that the check tire light was still on they told me that I needed to drive it around for awhile before it would go off. Lies! As much as I love Tobey, the idea of never having to deal with shady car repair people is enough to make me want to switch to public transportation...except for buses, 'cuz they're just gross.
No comments:
Post a Comment