Here are a few of the things that I am currently obsessed with.
Sonic Diet Strawberry Sparkling Lemonades. If it was a cartoon character I'm sure this is what it would look like. So yummy. Thanks to Amanda for introducing the two of us. Needless to say there'll be a lot Sonic stops through the summer.

Fauxidermy. I have an inflatable deer head on my wall now (named Eddie). He's served his purpose well during my time as a student, but now that I'm in the real world I'm ready to class it up a bit. This lacquered deer head should do the trick. Overall, I'm just getting very excited to move and revamp my space from head to toe. Classy, but with a bit of Stephanie kitsch thrown in for good measure.

Chirp by Lenox China. Love this! I went and visited it last week at Dillards and loved it even more in person. It's described as sturdy china and has a fine china price tag. Oprah always says you should use your good stuff every day, and you know better than to argue with Oprah. My fingers are crossed that it's somehow drastically reduced and I can scoop up a few settings. Until then, I'll continue to visit it at Dillards and daydream about all the lovely dinner parties it would inspire.

No comments:
Post a Comment