Finally had an opportunity to play Trivial Pursuit: 80s, 90s, and pop culture edition this weekend. I bought the 90s edition a few years back and only got to play that once with my friends. I mopped the floor with them on our first go round and no one has wanted to play with me since. An upside of having all your friends move away (the only upside I can see) is that a whole group of people were unaware of my mad skillz.
We split into two teams to make it go faster and I aligned myself with another friend who has idiot savant tendencies (like myself) who I've always wanted to pair up with and another friend who also has a store of pointless trivia knowledge.
We handily beat our components by five pie pieces. There were cries of us sweeping due to easy questions, but alas we are the dream team. There was a lot of smack talk going on throughout the game (honestly, none by me... I like it to be more of a sneak attack) and unfortunately, don't think this crew will be up for playing again...at least with this same team roster.
Here's a pic of the dream team (while it lasted) from disco roller skating a few weeks back.

1 comment:
Am I the idiot savant, or the one with a store of useless trivia?
Post a Comment