
This is the third installment of my new series of "Awkward Prom Photo" re-enactments.
I call it "Plushie Prom".
~This amazing pastel dress/chiffon capelet combo was originally intended to be worn to a Barn Dance last summer so I could bust out the footloose dance. The others in my crew thought it was too hot that day (I also found Kevin Bacon's snazzy red coat for my friend) so alas, the outfit was banished to the costume closet....that is until tonight when I decided that it could be put to good use as an Easter Dress. Thank goodness for the costume closet! You never know when you might need to dress up like a sailor, Strawberry Shortcake, or a bare foot and pregnant trailer dweller. The list goes on and on...(I really need a new hobby).
For the curious, here are the first two.
This is the inspiration for it all, taken at this year's Neuropsychiatry Christmas Party,
"Country Club Prom".

And the second is from a group date I went on last week. I call it "Awkwardness Cubed"

3 comments:
Who is that hot guy in the bunny suit?
His name was Victor and he was 15. Don't think I didn't try to make my move.....until I realized that there might be some unfortunate legal ramifications when his age was revealed to me. Me and my luck!
You are such a "furvert!" Sounds like a kinky prom though. What other, uh, things were there?
Post a Comment