Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Wishes

Dear Santa,

I keep seeing commercials for the Snuggie and I really want one. I can't tell you how frustrated I get when I have to extract my hand from its warm resting spot under my blanket to answer my phone. On top of that, I really want to look like a Jedi Knight while lounging around my house and think the Snuggie will help me make this dream a reality. I really hope you can work around any copyright issues (I assume that something as genius as a snuggie is copyrighted) and have your elves whip me up a nice knock off.

Thanks for all you do and for your dedication in hiring the disenfranchised. Ever since Ozzy Osbourned stopped touring, little people have had a really hard time finding work. I doubt it will end anytime soon as there are no immediate plans for a sequel to Willow.

With thoughts of gingerbread men....

Stephanie

2 comments:

ibcandide said...

In the meantime, take a robe and just wear it backwards. I'm sure that Santa is listening and may get you your Snuggie (or the "Snugglie" - the knock off). It may not be a Kato Spado, but it'll do until Christmas Night!

Michelle Panik said...

Merry Christmas!!!