Friday, December 26, 2008

Be careful what you wish for...

In a staff meeting before the holidays the question was posed, "What is one wish you have for Christmas?". Well I said to have a White Christmas and that's exactly what I got! I'm up in WA for the holiday with my mom and brother. The snow has been beautiful, especially out at the lake, but there's so much of it. I've finally started to brave driving into town on my own as it's melting and it's nice to get out of the house.

Tonight I'm getting together with some high school friends for Karaoke at Reggie's Tavern. It's a total dive and my brother and his crew might make an appearance as well. Should be good times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. Don't get too addicted to Dives and Karaoke. You nay need therapy. Heather BRimhall

Michelle Panik said...

Sounds like a fun! Can't wait to see you next month here in San Diego, where the only thing white is the beach sand.