So, I'm trying to focus on the positive in this blog, but before I'm able to do that I need to vent for a second. I hate writing my dissertation. Like hate, hate. Like throwing myself off the Marsha Sharp freeway would be less painful than the writer's block I'm experiencing. There I said it, and most likely at some point in the future it will be stated for the record yet again.
One of the things that does make me happy is horrendous renditions of good songs with the addition of my own lyrics. Case in point: Today I watched "Once". Great freaking movie! Not a lot of action by any means, but the development of the character's relationship was cool to see. And neither of the main characters had names...just guy and girl. You should watch it. Lots of good/heartwrenching songs as well.
I can't remember any of the lyrics that I came up with, but needless to say they were good. I guess you'll have to take my word for it. Or maybe next time, you'll come watch the movie with me and experience it for yourself!
Camomflage
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment