Wednesday, January 23, 2008

People let me tell you 'bout my best friend....

Guilty Pleasures:

1. Rob and Big. I watched this alone last night and laughed out loud a few times. I would love to be a part of their posse. Not too sure what my role would be, but I greatly appreciate their randomness. Come on, how could you not love inviting a polygraph expert over to try to find the phantom duker, training your own street turtle to unleash at Brennans and mini-horse shows where the more be-dazzled the outfit, the more you fit in? Seriously, any suggestions in how I can roll with them would be greatly appreciated.

2. Boston: The band, not the city. Nothing induces the urge to rock a little air guitar than listening to one of their ditties. Current fave: Don't look back.

3. My NSYNC station on Pandora: Takes me back to the good old days..... in college. Hunting down the latest edition of TigerBeat at the newsstand on Kinross. Yoona and I's wall collage. Taping performances on TRL. Learning the dance routines in Midvale II apts. Watching other crappy boy and girl bands play the mall scene in an attempt to win tickets to their show. Ah, the memories.

No comments: