Monday, October 4, 2010

Nobody puts Tobey in the corner!

I love my car and was happy at the prospect of being able to finally park him in a garage. He's experienced his fair share of trauma over his short three years of life; everything from vicious teenagers wielding keys and Arby's ranch dressing, to West Texas hail. Tobey will have to wear his wounds proudly until I'm able to cough up the casheesh necessary to have him repaired.

He treated me well on the half country drive and I like to give back by trying to keep him as clean as possible inside and out. Unfortunately, nature has other plans.

I couldn't park my car in the garage for the first few days I was here because some stuff had to be moved around. Imagine my surprise when I came out one morning to head into town only to see bird poop all over the passenger side mirror. I gave Tobey a quick bath and went on my way thinking it was a fluke thing. Only to have the same thing happen a few days later. Moving him inside became a top priority then.

Hildoug and I were making a quick stopover at home before heading back into town and I got lazy and parked him in the driveway only to come out to this:


I've decided that all birds are the enemy.....

and will be treated accordingly. Ka ka! Ka ka!

3 comments:

Drew and Bitar said...

I'm surprised Amanda hasn't written anything in response to your running over birds photo. Anyway, sorry about the mess...

Amanda said...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I missed this post but Michael told me about it! Happy hunting. The world would be better with a few less birds. I think you owe me an apology for all the years you have given me a hard time about my bird phobia!

Abercornucopia said...

It should be noted that no birds were hurt in the making of this post.