This is what he looks like on dry land after you stalk him until he agrees to pose with you for a photo:
the first picture?! OH. MY. ..... GOSH. i wouldn't have known it was the same guy!! hahaha
It's good to see you blogging again. And it makes me happy that we got to meet a celebrity. It doesn't happen very often for me.
I still have no idea what noodling is. But you're smiling in the picture, so I'm thinking you had a good time.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
the first picture?! OH. MY. ..... GOSH. i wouldn't have known it was the same guy!! hahaha
It's good to see you blogging again. And it makes me happy that we got to meet a celebrity. It doesn't happen very often for me.
I still have no idea what noodling is. But you're smiling in the picture, so I'm thinking you had a good time.
Post a Comment