Sunday, February 15, 2009

I know what boys like

While I won't regale you with all the reasons I enjoy Sundays, I will tell you that one of my favorites is the chance to dress up. Now, I hate dressing up any other day of the week because work dress up is just different than Church dress up. I can't make it all day in heels at work, nor do I like having to make sure that I sit like a lady all day while I'm meeting with clients, so my work wardrobe is definitely less flashy and way more functional.


Well throw those limits out the door when Sunday rolls around!


So, today I strutted into Church in my fun Sunday duds and new heels and caught a few male gazes. While it's usually the women who comment on my fashion prowess I thought maybe the guys were starting to catch on as well.


Yeah, not so much. Their gazes weren't drawn to my five inch heels, rather, what I carried in my right hand:


So to all the ladies who might be looking for a little luvin' from a man: Re-invest your shoe money in pizza rolls.

(Side note: No, pizza rolls don't play a prominent role in LDS church services. I brought them for a mixer we were having after church. That would make for a funny rumor though :)

3 comments:

Patterson Fam said...

I love those shoes Stephanie! And this totally cracked me up because just the other day Spencer told me how much he loves Pizza rolls!

ibcandide said...

While I'm sure the Sunday Funday clothes were enough to capture the eyes of those in attendance, I could have told you it was the the Pizza Rolls.

Although I have this great visual of you struttin' into church (slo-mo of course), some sort of flowy dress, every guy does a double take (some even take a triple). You are feeling the heat from their stares and then we see you are holding the gold -- Pizza Rolls! (and SCENE)

Drew and Bitar said...

HOT heels...I'm green with envy!