
A quick weekend trip up to Amarillo to visit Rebel in her new house and check out Cadillac Ranch.
A not so quick roadtrip with Brandy to Stillwater, Oklahoma to visit Dr. KamiLynn at Oklahoma State.
A trip to Cali where I got the opportunity to a) have my 16 year old brother drive me around. (Yes, just as scary as it sounds)
and b) bike around Coronado island (where I also scouted for real estate, a little out of my price range, but the lifestyle is very appealing...surrounded by beaches and enlisted men, need I say more?)

Watch my best friend in Lubbock get married and serve as her wedding coordinator.

Hang out with people who share my fondness for all things white trash and indulge me by dressing up to watch documentaries about Oklahomans who fish for catfish with their barehands (deserving of its own post later). The inflatable deer head has to be one of my favorite purchases as of late. My favorite gift recently was the glow in the dark SPAM cups that Layne brought back for me from the Minnesotta SPAM museum.
Attempt to waterski at Lake Alan Henry and remember how much I love boating and all things that have to do with water.
And finally...making new friends!!
1 comment:
Miss you Steph. I will be in Lubbock tommorrow call me
Post a Comment